Search This Blog

22 September, 2011

GURUSIKH DON’T GIVES ADVISES ‘s, THEY GIVE “BLESSINGS” ONLY.
I was at my home,suffering from viral fever from two days, My Whole Family is Nirankari, when I was suffering from fever my mother come to me and told me that beta take these “medicines” you will be allright, My Bhabhi came to me (she is also gurusikh) and advised me to go to the family doctor, my wife came to me and said drint this home made medicine (kaada), u will be allright.
I have denied them all, refuses the proposal, which was to keep out of fever of my self. But suddenly a thought came on my mind , that Amit these all are devotees, now whatever they have said you have to complete it, otherwise you are not going to be get well.
I follow their suggestion in their serial numbers,then I am now well and working in my office. But I was not happy bcoz every one is devotee in my house , on one blessed me ki “ datar kripa kare sab thik ho jayega, no boday gives me charna-amrit,
Shanshah Baba Avtar Singh Ji always said ki “GURUSIKHO JAB AAP KISI BEEMAR GURSIKH SE MILNE JAO TO DOCTOR NA BANKE JAO, USE YE NA KAHO KI FALANA DOCTOR ko dikhao, falana test karao, aap bus es NIRANKAR KE AANGE PRATHNNA KARKE AA JAO, BAKI DATAR SABHI BHALI KAREGA, he said almost that words ki AAP NIRANKAR SE ARDAAS KARKE US GURUSIKH KE MUH MEIN MITTI BHI DAL DOGE , TO WO THIK HO JAYEGA.
Now this is our time, Are we suggest any gurusikh (who is not well) to the doctor ?, To test ?,
Or Are we pray for that particular gurusikh in holy feet of Babaji and Nirankar ? Ki DATAR KRIPA KARE SAB THIK HO JAYEGA ?
We have to think that as a Gurusikh we are responsible for our language, our words, every word is responsible and important which is expressed by a Devotee.
Saints we have to think about it ???
We are not Doctors, We are Only a Devotee, who has rights to seek a bless from this nirankar, from truemaster
DNKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher vs Guru

A Teacher instructs you, a Guru constructs you. A Teacher sharpens your mind, a Guru opens your mind. A Teacher answers your question, a Gur...