Search This Blog

04 June, 2016

60 drops from the ocean of grace HIS HOLINESS SADGURU BABA HARDEV SINGH JI MAHARAJ

60 drops from the ocean of grace HIS HOLINESS SADGURU BABA HARDEV SINGH JI MAHARAJ

1. To be human is to be Humble. To be humble is to be divine.

2. Truly great are those who Bloom even in the autumn of adversity.

3. युग सुन्दर, सदियां सुन्दर अगर मानव जीवन हो सुन्दर I

4.जब कोई जुकता है तो समझना चाहिए की वह ऊंचाई की तरफ जा रहा है I

5. Trials make a Devotee’s life better, not bitter.

6. They serve the best- who serve Silently like the Sun, the Moon, the air and the water.

7. धर्म है बस इन्सा होना, कोई और र्धर्म ईमान नही I

8. भक्त एक खिले हुये फूल की भांति होता है और भक्ति उसकी महक I

9. If you cannot be a candle, be a mirror that reflects Light.

10. God should be in our heart even when our hands are at work.

11. हर भाषा, हर देश के मानव अपने ही तो सारे है I

12. दूसरा तभी छोटा दिखता है जब हम उसे दूर से या ग़रूर से देखें I

13. Love is a lamp, save it from the hurricane of selfishness.

14. Knowing God is knowing Peace.

15.आदमी के बारे में, ये बात समझने वाली है, सर जितना भरा हुआ है दिल उतना ह़ी खाली है I

16. अगर किश्ती में सुराक हो तो वह डूबेगी ही, भले ही सागर शान्त हो या तूफान आ जाए I

17. The kingdom of Heaven is open to all, except the arrogant.

18. You cannot Brighten up your way by blowing out candles of others.

19. प्यार बटोरने के लिए नहीं बल्कि बांटने के लिए होता है I

20. भक्ति दिल का सौदा है, दिमाग का नहीं I

21. Our belief in God turns into Faith in God when we realize God.

22. Realization of the Formless is the key to living a blissful life.

23.ब्रह्म की प्राप्ति, भ्रम की समाप्तिI

24.जैसे भी ही परिस्थिति, रहे एक सी मनोस्थिति I

25. Plant love in the Heart to remove pollution from the mind.

26. When the pond of life is all muddy and rough, Hope says no darkness is dark enough.

27.प्यार सजाता है गुलशन को और नफरत वीरान करे I

28. धर्म परिवर्तन नहीं भावना परिवतन जरूरी है I

29. When care goes beyond walls, Love Blossoms hatred falls.

30. Important are those who give Importance to God and Love.

31.ज्ञान की दृष्टि ह़ी है, इस सृष्टि में समदृष्टि I

32. पीड़ा हरना, न कि पीड़ा देना धर्म की परिभाषा है I

33. Spirituality provides a road map for peace.

34. Your availability is more important than your Ability.

35.मानव हो मानव को प्यारा, इक दूजे का बनें सहारा I

36. सच्चे सेवक सेवा को किसी दायरे में नहीं बांधते

37. Evading the ripples of ego and prejudice, Humility becomes a never-ending practice.

38. Pride destroys the merits of Service.

39. परमात्मा अचल है, इसके एहसास से मन को भी ठहराव मिलता है I

40. अति सूक्ष्म निराकार को ज्ञान की निगाह से देखा जा सकता है I

41. Peace not pieces. let us work for it.

42. Association with a saint is a pilgrimage.

43.कुछ भी बनो मुभारक है, पर पहले इनसान बनो I

44. सागर के सामने रहना ह़ी, बूंद को बूंद होने का एहसास दिलाता है I

45. Love is living. If you cease to love, you cease to live.

46. Greatness is the virtue of knowledge, not age.

47. एक को जानो, एक को मानो, एक हो जाओ I

48.केवल चलने से प्रगति नहीं होता, दिशा भी देखनी पड़ती है I

49. If there is love in our heart it is reflected in our word and deed.

50. There is no religion greater than perceiving God face to face.

51.खुशहाल ये दुनिया हो सकती है, अगर दूर दिलों से दूरी हो I

52. जब सूर्य की जाति नहीं तो उसकी किरणों की जाति कैसे हो सकती है I

53. God consciousness is God remembrance.

54. Tolerance is all we need for peaceful co-existence.

55.जहां अहंकार है निरंकार नहीं I

56.धर्म जोड़ता है, तोड़ता नहीं I

57. Blissfulness is not a phase but a state of mind.

58. Let’s value Human values.

59. मानव की कद्र दिल से, मानवता खिल उठे फिर से

60. एक उम्र भी कम है मोहब्बत के लिए, लोग वक्त कहाँ से निकाल लेते हैं नफरत के लिए I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher vs Guru

A Teacher instructs you, a Guru constructs you. A Teacher sharpens your mind, a Guru opens your mind. A Teacher answers your question, a Gur...